Stressed Out Mums Get Help From Kleenex Mums This Christmas
December 07, 2010 (PRLEAP.COM) Lifestyle NewsKleenexmums.com.au, a fast-growing community of Australian Mums, has released an eBook, designed to help mums across Australia this Christmas. The free book contains stocking stuffing ideas, Christmas recipes, kids book gift ideas and Christmas crafts for the holidays.
Melissa Gassman from Kleenex Mums says that "being a mum is a constant juggle, and there's so much to organise at Christmas that staying on top of everything can be a bit of a challenge. We wanted to help mums out this holiday season, so we created the '2010 Guide to Giving'. It's full of great craft ideas so the kids can help decorate the tree, shopping ideas, and recipes the whole family can enjoy. I am really proud of how it's turned out, and really hope that mums across the country find it useful."
The book was put together with the help of some of Australia's top mum bloggers, and is designed to help you survive the festive season. The contents include:
- 'Unwrapping the Gift of Giving': Christie from Childhood 101 puts gifting in perspective and offers some practical tips on how to give gifts that conjure the true spirit of Christmas.
- 'Crafty Things Kids Can Make This Christmas': Kelly from Be A Fun Mum shares some fun and engaging ideas for getting your little ones involved in all the action.
- '10 Top Stocking Fillers & 10 Top Big Gifts': An insider's guide to the presents, both big and small, that are tipped to be a hit with kids this Christmas.
- 'The Gift of Great Food': Melissa from Frills in the Hills reveals some of her favourite Christmas recipes
- 'Books Can Be the Best Presents': Spark your child's imagination with one of the great reading suggestions by Megan from Writing Out Loud.
- 'Five iPad Apps your Kids Will Love': As simple as it sounds, five apps that will keep your kids occupied for hours this Christmas.
Download the free Christmas eBook here.
Kleenexmums.com.au is a rapidly growing resource for mums across the country, with information and advice about parenting. Aussie Mums thoughts and feelings about motherhood have been brought together into a website to make their lives a little easier. The website is designed to be an open forum where parents can share anything from a great meal idea to an opinion on topical parenting issues, and it's absolutely free.
About Kimberly Clark
Kimberly Clark is an innovative health and hygiene products company that most Australians come into contact with everyday. Major brands Kleenex®, Wondersoft®, Viva®, Thick & Thirsty®, Huggies®, Snugglers®, Poise®, Depend®, Kotex® and [U] by Kotex®.
Kimberly-Clark Australia employs over 1,650 people and has annual sales revenue of approximately $1 billion.