Experience Romance this Valentine's Day in Miami Beach with Packages from Acqualina Resort & Spa
January 30, 2011 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsMiami Beach, FL – January 30, 2011 - Acqualina Resort & Spa, located in Miami Beach, Florida is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach; and is the recipient of the coveted 2011 AAA Five Diamond Award for the second consecutive year. Located in South Florida, Acqualina is offering romantic Valentine's Day dining and spa packages, guaranteed to deliver a memorable Valentine's Day.
ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S DAY DINING AT ACQUALINA:
- Costa Grill: Enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean all in an enchanting outdoor setting under the stars this Valentine's Day weekend. Typically only open to guests on this special evening, the general public is also invited to enjoy beach-side dining. This evening of romance in Miami Beach includes a four-course dinner, rose petals and live music. $110 per person excluding beverages, tax and gratuity. Available Saturday, February 12th, Sunday, February 13th and Monday, February 14th. 7:00- 10:30 pm (Dinner seating at 7pm and 9pm)
— Course One: Salad of Florida Shrimp with Fennel, Cured Grapefruit, Nicoise Black Olives, Micro Greens and Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette
Course Two: Pan Roasted Snapper with Herbed Pearled Couscous, Mussels and Tomato Saffron Broth
Course Three: Macadamia Crusted Lamb Rack with Roasted Artichokes and Potato Goat Cheese Soufflé.
Course Four: Chocolate Passion A Heart Shaped Luscious melt in your mouth, bittersweet chocolate cake, finished with silky ganache. Topped with chocolate curls and dusted with premium cocoa powder.
- Il Mulino: Available only on Valentine's Day with seating as early as 5:30 is Il Mulino's four course culinary explosion. This special Valentine's Dinner offers romance, elegance and an evening to remember. $125 per person excluding beverage, tax and gratuity. (Dinner begins as early as 5:30pm)
For dinner reservations please contact the Concierge at 877.496.3110.
Both restaurants are at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach
17875 Collins Avenue // Sunny Isles Beach, FL
VALENTINE'S DAY AT ESPA –THE ULTIMATE ESCAPE
ESPA at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach in South Florida celebrates romance and pampering with its special Valentine's Day Spa Packages. In addition to catering to couples seeking an ultimate luxury spa experience in Miami Beach, this year ESPA welcomes unattached guests to indulge in some quality relaxation and personal time.
ESPA Packages Available Throughout the Month of February Include:
1. The Romantic Escape: This spa package is an ideal couples retreat to a private spa suite followed by a soothing two hour escape of their choice. After their treatment the couple then receives one hour leisure time which begins with a warming shower for two then delicious Bento Box lunches and a bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne with chocolate amenity to enjoy. 180 Minutes- $1,050 per couple + 18% gratuities. Spa Time in Private Suite (2 Hours) plus Bento Box Lunch with bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne & Chocolate Amenity in Private Suite (1 hour)
2. The Soothing Escape: Couples or unattached guests enjoy a soothing two-hour spa escape of their choice followed by lunch and champagne. 120 Minutes- $700 per couple, $350 per person)+18% gratuities. Spa Time (2 Hours) + 2 Bento Box Lunches 2 Glasses of champagne in the ESPA Pool Deck.
3. The Singular Sensational Spa Day: Unattached guests receive a glass of champagne, as they begin their luxurious treat with the 75 minute Deeper Relaxation Treatment. Guests will discover a deeper relaxation and feel visibly refreshed with an ESPA holistic face (15 minutes) and body massage (50 minutes). 75 Minutes $170 + 18% gratuities. With 1 glass of champagne.
For more information about Acqualina Resort & Spa, visit www.acqualina.com.