Book a Vacation Getaway with Nantucket Island Resorts' Hot Dates, Cool Rates Package Deals
February 20, 2011 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsNantucket, MA – February 20, 2011 – Nantucket Island Resorts' Hot Dates, Cool Rates vacation packages are back. Guests who book these exclusive Nantucket vacation packages by February 18 not only get their first choice of Hot Dates but also receive the lowest rate of the season with the Hot Dates, Cool Rates package guarantee.
Other benefits to booking this Nantucket Island resort deal early, include a dinner credit ($25 on $100 spend, or $50 on $150 spend) and two $25 spa treatment credits.
The Hot Dates, Cool Rates getaway packages for 2011 include:
- Jared Coffin House from $125 | Relax just steps away from Nantucket's Main Street in this historic inn's newly decorated guest rooms.
- The Cottages & Lofts at the Boat Basin from $175 | Enjoy the views of the harbor from the docks, where The Cottages are located on three wharves jutting out into Nantucket Harbor. *Named Best Resort Location in the U.S. on Condé Nast Traveler's 2011 Gold List*
- White Elephant from $195 | Sip on delicious cocktails on the lawn overlooking the harbor (Lobster Bloody Mary, anyone?) *Voted #1 Resort in Massachusetts in Travel + Leisure's 2011 World's Best Awards*
- The Wauwinet from $225 | Play a game of tennis, take a boat ride on The Wauwinet Lady from late-June to mid-September, or engage in a cooking class with Chef Kyle Zachary in the kitchen of TOPPER'S restaurant. *Named 3rd Top U.S. Small Hotel in Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards*
- White Elephant Hotel Residences from $350 | Enjoy all of the complimentary extras that the Residences offers, including access to the hotel's private swimming pool (in season) with daily fruit and ice cream service.
Nantucket Island Resorts also offers add-on packages at any of their hotel deals to make a Nantucket getaway as unforgettable as possible – these include family, couple, babymoon, girlfriend, and golf packages, or more "Uniquely Nantucket" activities like scalloping, lobstering, and seal- or whale-watching. Or choose to visit during one of Nantucket's annual festivals including Daffodil Festival weekend (April 30-May 1), Wine Festival weekend (May 18-22), and the Nantucket Film Festival (June 22-26).
To book online, visit the website of the Nantucket Island Resorts property of your choice and enter the booking code GTDLOW, or call 800.ISLANDS (800.475.2637) or 508.325.1000 and mention booking code GTDLOW. For more information about Nantucket Island Resorts, visit: www.nantucketislandresorts.com.