Key Luxury Brand Executives Set to Speak and Attend the Luxury Interactive New York 2011 Conference
April 21, 2011 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsNew York, NY – The Luxury Interactive 2011 conference is set to take place on June 28-29 at Bridgewaters in New York City. Key luxury brand leaders speaking at this year's luxury marketing conference include:
- Mary Leach, Chief Marketing Officer, Movado Group, Inc.
- Paul James, Global Brand Leader, The Luxury Collection (Starwood Hotels and Resorts)
- Heather Kaminetsky, Director of Internet Marketing, Barneys New York, Inc.
- Christopher Lam, Director of Marketing, INNOVATIVE SKINCARE®
- Marissa Evans, Founder, GO TRY IT ON
- Don McNichol, Vice President of Online, Tourneau (Intermix LLC)
- Alexandre Meerson, Direct Sales & eCommerce Director, ESPA
- Shauna Mei, Founder & CEO, Aha Life
- Christoph Oberli, Vice President ECommerce & Interactive, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Cecilia Pagkalinawan, Founder/CEO, Styletrek
- Stuart Schorr, Vice President of Communication and Public Affairs, Jaguar Land Rover
- Hamilton South, Founding Partner, HL Group
Key luxury brands set to attend this year's conference include:
- Artistic Tile
- Brooks Brothers
- Christian Dior Perfurmes Inc.
- David Yurman
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Estee Lauder
- Godiva Chocolatier Inc.
- John Matouk & Co
- Kiehl`s Since 1851
- La Prairie
- Lacoste USA
- Lilly Pulitzer
- Lladro Usa
- Louis Vuitton
- Marriott International
- Mikimoto America
- Mitchell Family of Stores
- Salvatore Ferragamo Italia S.P.A.
- Shelley Antecol
Luxury Interactive brings together only key Luxury Brand Marketing Executives. For two days at Bridgewaters in New York City, leaders in the industry will gather to discuss key strategies, tactics, policies, procedures and most importantly, innovations in the Luxury Marketing space.
If you truly are a Luxury Brand Marketer we invite you to join this exclusive gathering of like-minded executives. We will be networking and knowledge sharing over a two day span. Through thought-provoking case studies, panel discussions and round-tables there are a multitude of key take-aways that will be bandied about.
- Getting serious about ecommerce & initiating successful customer engagement strategies
- Defining a world class strategy to tackle the globalization of online marketing and ecommerce
- Creating a mobile strategy that enhances the luxury brand experience
- Using cutting edge technology to enhance the overall customer experience
- Developing a successful multi-channel strategy to drive sales
For more information about the 2011 Luxury Interactive conference, visit www.luxuryint.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.