Personal Injury Attorneys Cellino & Barnes Are Accepting Videos for Jingle Contest
July 29, 2011 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsCellino & Barnes, a New York personal injury law firm, has received hundreds of inquiries about their jingle. This popularity has prompted the firm to launch a Jingle Contest.
All you need to do is upload your jingle to your YouTube account and from there, you can post it on the Cellino & Barnes Fan Page.
You can submit in any style you want - country, blues, folk, a cappella, etc. In order for the jingle to be played in an ad it needs to be 30 seconds or less. You can use the current jingle or you can create your own.
Whatever you do, have fun with it. Here's what you need to know:
1. Create your version of the Cellino & Barnes jingle for a chance to win $1,000 and be featured on multiple sites and advertisements.
2. The customized jingles must be submitted via YouTube. From there, the link can be posted on Cellino & Barnes' Contest Wall (Welcome Page).
3. Entries will be accepted from July 20 through August 17, at which time, the top five entries will be selected.
4. The top five entries will be posted and the video with the most votes will win.
5. For official rules and details, visit Cellino & Barnes Jingle Contest.
What have you got to lose! Start working on your jingle today.
About Cellino & Barnes
Cellino & Barnes is a New York personal injury law firm, with offices in Buffalo, Rochester, Melville, Garden City (Long Island) and Manhattan, New York. Cellino & Barnes focuses strictly on personal injury cases, including auto accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents, premises liability and more. For more information about Cellino & Barnes, please go to www.cellinoandbarnes.com or call 800.621.2020.