VisibilityMAX Presents Penguin and Panda Friendly SEO Service Program
July 28, 2012 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsEast Meadow, N.Y. - July 28, 2012 - VisibilityMAX, a full service search engine optimization company that focuses on natural and paid placement, is launching a ground-breaking SEO program designed around the Penguin and Panda filter signals.
The SEO industry has been trying to work through dramatic changes to their business environment in the wake of the Google Panda filter, which was released February 24, 2011 and focused on devaluing websites with sub-par content, copy cats and scraper websites.
Adding to the challenging environment in SEO was Google's follow-up to Panda, the Penguin filter, which was released April 24, 2012 and focused on devaluing websites that Google believed participated in link schemes or black-hat SEO techniques. Penguin seemed to be solely focused on penalizing the websites being linked to for allowing lower quality websites to link to them rather than devaluing the low quality back-link itself. Penguin was also believed to be penalizing websites that had an unusually high percentage of keywords repeated in their anchor text.
A VisibilityMAX spokesman said, "Even if Google's filters were truly designed with the best of intentions, the unfortunate results are that these filters are producing a significant number of causalities and false positives. Literally thousands of business owners, all of whom represent reputable, professional organizations screamed in frustration after these filters went live. And they had good reason too because our case studies confirm that many businesses did indeed suffer false positives with no remedy in sight."
He went on to note, "In one case, the reputable organization had not participated in any linking activities and had amazing natural back-link profiles.
We also looked into other cases of reputable organizations with 100% genuine back-link profiles engaging an SEO firm. The SEO company reduced their natural links to 80% and the remaining 20%, which consisted of unnatural link acquisitions, caused an 80% average drop in Google traffic."
The VisibilityMAX representative says that his company has the solution, "Our company's latest SEO offering will focus on a wide array of anchor text consisting of business names, urls, and other natural anchors. We're confident that the recent program updates at VisibilityMAXwill give website owners the best opportunity to avoid the filter signals and prevent penalties, which will cause irreparable damage to their business."
To learn more about the Google Panda Filter, please visit:
To learn more about the Google Penguin Filter, please visit: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-step-to-reward-high-quality.html