Action Extraction of Utah boast high power truck for Carpet Cleaning and Disaster cleanup
August 28, 2012 (PRLEAP.COM) Lifestyle NewsAugust 28, 2012. Riverton, Utah. Action Extraction, a carpet cleaning company in Utah is pleased to announce a superior cleaning product. Our truckmounted extraction cleaning machines are some of the most powerful on the market and produce much higher temperatures, vacuum pressures and air flow than our competitors. This allows us to extract significantly more water and soil from your carpet. Combined with our knowledgeable and meticulous technicians, the results you get are second to none.
Our carpet cleaning process:
1. pre-cleaning walk through with homeowner to identify problems areas
2. measure up cleanable square footage of carpet to generate an exact price quote
3. pre-spray carpet with cleaning product and allow sufficient dwell time for maximum soil removal
4. pre-spot problem areas with spot removal products
5. edge carpet with 3.5" edge tool
6. clean carpet with rotary extractor and neutralizing rinse
7. post spot any stubborn spots that didn't come out with prespot and cleaning steps
8. apply carpet protector to carpet and groom in with carpet rake (optional)
9. post cleaning walk-through with homeower
If you have a water damage emergency in Utah we are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. We work with all insurance companies, or if you don't plan to make an insurance claim, we will work with you to find the most cost effective way to take care of your water damage problem. We have the capacity to handle any size water loss, but we are small enough provide you with the excellent customer service that our larger competitors sometimes lack.