Lin and Valdez L.L.P. has Huge Success in Obtaining L-1 Visa's for Its Client

February 17, 2013 (PRLEAP.COM) Business News
An L1 Visa is a document that allows individuals to enter the United States briefly for the purpose of working in this country. Although with extensions, the longest an individual may stay in this country is 7 years, it may be used to obtain an L1 Visa Green Card. The professionals at Lin and Valdez have an in-depth understanding of the requirements and application process for obtaining the L-1 Visa and they can assist you in getting the document you need.

In order to apply for an L-1, the L1 Visa requirements must be met. For those that meet the requirements, the application will be filed by the U.S. employer. The requirements and application process are very complex and may be impossible for any foreign individual to comprehend without the right legal counsel. Let the professionals at Lin and Valdez guide you through the process and explain the options that you have available to you now and in the future. They can also help you collect the necessary documents and determine how they should be submitted with the application.

Lin and Valdez has the professional team to provide their clients from around the world with a wide range of legal services. They offer aid in acquiring numerous non-immigrant visas, immigrant visas, DACA, Asylum and Deportation, Detention, Bonding and Removal and more. They have a great deal of experience and an understanding of the requirements of the courts for preparing and submitting bond applications.

About Lin and Valdez
Lin and Valdez is an attorney and counseling firm located in Houston, Texas. We have clients in every corner of the world and work with them to achieve their goals as immigrants or with other legal matters. We have appeared in hundreds of immigration bond proceedings and other removal hearings in Texas, Louisiana, Michigan and California. Our expertise can help you obtain an L1 Visa and many other services that rely on preparation and submission of the bond application. For more detail please visit,