IAOP Announces Judges for The 2006 Global Outsourcing 100
November 30, 2005 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsLaGrangeville, NY,– The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing profession, announced today the slate of judges for The 2006 Global Outsourcing 100. This prestigious award that recognizes the world’s top providers of outsourcing services will be unveiled in a special advertising feature in the April 3, 2006 issue of FORTUNE® Magazine.
The judges for this year’s program, all customers and advisors with extensive experience in the field of outsourcing, are:
- David Barrett, a leading advisor on outsourcing and a partner at the U.K.-based law firm Simmons & Simmons
- Michael F. Corbett, Executive Director, IAOP and one of the outsourcing industry’s best-known experts
- Jag Dalal, a senior executive who has worked extensively in the field of outsourcing at major U.S. corporations including Carrier, Data General, Unisys, and Xerox and is today principal of JDalal Associates
- Dr. Tina Dacin, Queen’s School of Business (Canada) E. Marie Shantz Professor of Strategy & Organizational Behavior, and specialist in the areas of strategic alliances and business networks
- DJ Dalal, country manager (India) for engineering and technology sourcing for United Technology Corporation's Hamilton Sundstrand
- Chris Disher, Vice President and head of outsourcing advisory services for Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deborah Kops, Managing Director in charge of Global Sourcing Transformation, Deutsche Bank AG, London, and former partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers BPO
- Lisa Ross, CEO and Founder of FAO Research, Inc., a specialist in finance and accounting outsourcing who provides market research and strategic consulting services to both service providers and buyers worldwide
- Atul Vashistha, CEO, neoIT, a leading advisor to multi-national companies on services globalization
Service providers that are current leaders in the field as well as outsourcing’s rising stars – from across all geographies and functional specialties – are applying for this award.
To be considered, apply online at www.globaloutsourcing100.com. Completed applications must be received by December 15, 2005.
About IAOP: The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) is the global, standard-setting organization and advocate for the outsourcing profession. IAOP’s global membership encompasses almost 200 organizations from around the world representing almost every industry segment and functional activity. In total, more than 37,000 individuals working in the field of outsourcing are members or subscribers.
Contact: Kim Maneeley, Director, Communications, International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), +1-845-452-0600 or email@example.com.