Asset Management Group Recognized in Financial Advisor's 2013 RIA Survey
August 03, 2013 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsAsset Management Group, Inc. was included in the prestigious Financial Advisor Magazine's national 2013 RIA Ranking. "The RIA market is the winning market of the current and next decade," says Chip Roame, managing partner at Tiburon Strategic Advisors. "The market benefits from so many trends, including the move to independence, the move to fees and consumers' focus on fiduciary responsibility."
Those good vibes were reflected in Financial Advisor's 2013 RIA survey that details last year's growth picture in the space. Asset Management Group, Inc. was included in the survey and ranked number 1 in its group of Registered Investment Advisors, in Connecticut. In each asset range, the firms as a group showed double-digit growth. The average and median number of client relationships for participating firms also increased.
LeGrand S. Redfield, Jr. CLU, ChFC, CFP®, President and founder of Asset Management Group, Inc. in Stamford, CT, attributes the firm's success to the following six elements:
1. Character: The integrity, honesty and trust-worthiness we exhibit are paramount to a functional relationship with our clients.
2. Chemistry: A connection between us and our clients engender confidence and satisfaction in our relationship.
3. Caring: We make every effort to work in the best interest of our client.
4. Confidence: Our clients have expectations about our capabilities, expertise, experience and professionalism that must be met and, ideally, exceeded.
5. Consultative: Our ability to combine and deliver the multitude of strategic, product, service and behavioral aspects of wealth management to our clients in a way that creates a "customized" solution and experience.
6. Cost Effective: Our clients expect to pay for the expertise of an advice professional, but they want to pay a fair price for the right service.
Asset Management Group, Inc., www.AMGplanning.com, was founded in 1983. The financial planning practice is a dynamic, privately held company with a well-established customer base. The firm builds long-term relationships with clients and provides them with financial planning advice and counseling. The company is proactive in bringing information and advice to its clients and strives to provide services that exceed their client's expectations.