Delicious Dallas Easter Brunch Where We Do the Cooking
March 31, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsNews Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Delicious Dallas Easter Brunch
Where We Do the Cooking
- Dallas,TX- With the Easter holiday just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about family, friends, food, and the Dallas Marriott at Legacy Town Center for the perfect Dallas Easter Brunch. Prepared with all of your Easter favorites in mind, this Dallas Easter brunch menu features items ranging from succulent crab cakes to tiramisu. All can be enjoyed in the delightful company of the Easter Bunny, of course.
Allow us to make your Easter holiday a time of joyous celebration spent with your family, not in the kitchen. In order to make your Dallas Easter lunch as stress-free as possible, the Dallas Marriott at Legacy Town Center is offering a delicious and exquisitely prepared full Easter menu. Just a sampling of their Dallas Easter Brunch menu includes:
• Beef carpaccio • House smoked pork loin
• Peel and eat shrimp • Tazmanian Steelhead trout
• Homemade crab cakes • Baked potatoes and vegetables
• Prime rib carving station • Festive holiday desserts
This Dallas Easter Brunch menu also features a full breakfast, Butternut Squash Bisque soup, and wide variety of Mediterranean salads and traditional favorites. Let all of us here at the Marriott at Legacy Town Center become a part of your Easter tradition. Relax, enjoy, and indulge as we do the cooking, serving, and cleaning!
Dallas Easter Brunch Highlights
Date & Time: Sunday, April 16th - 10:00am-2:30pm
Pricing: Adults- $32.95, Seniors- $27.95, Children 6-12yrs- $15.95, Kids under 5 eat free!
Easter Bunny: Yes, that’s right! The Easter Bunny himself will be making an appearance to make your Dallas Easter lunch even more enjoyable!
Music and Activities: Our Dallas Easter Lunch will also feature a live duo, Jazz Harpist Cindy Horstman, as well as coloring books and puzzles to entertain our younger guests.
Reservations: please call (972) 473-6444 for your Dallas Easter brunch reservations or visit us at www.marriottdallas.com