Crazy declarations of love in Paris.
April 20, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel NewsIts out of the ordinary romantic experiences offer couples the chance to visit a dreamlike paradise via orchestrated scenarios set in the charming City of Light :
- projection of the declaration of love on the walls of Notre-Dame de Paris at the time of a dinner-cruising,
- apparition of the declaration of love on the wings of an airplane or on the big screens of the "Stade de France",
- ninety foot message written at the foot of a castle and visible from a helicopter,
- wax statue of St Valentine coming to life at the Musée Grévin,
- parchment delivered by a prince in the meanders of an enchanted forest,
Each of ApoteoSurprise’s experiences involves the appearance of an exceptional vehicle at the foot of the loving couple’s hotel. Direction : a mystery destination. One of the two will be completely unaware of the surprise that’s being set up and the delightfully subtle scenario will slowly progress towards the apotheosis : his/her sweetheart’s amazing and totally unexpected declaration of love.
The forty turnkey experiences are aimed at couples in love who are in search of an unusual and total escape, and who want to ask for their partner’s hand in marriage, commemorate a wedding anniversary, celebrate a honeymoon, or "simply" offer their sweetheart the surprise of his/her life.
For more information about ApoteoSurprise, please check out the website http://www.apoteosurprise.com/indexEN.htm .