eConsole 2.1 with Dial-In Call Management
June 01, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsLondon, 1 June 2006 - Zimo is proud to announce the latest release (Version 2.1) of eConsole. The system upgrade took place over the Bank Holiday weekend. The latest version of the company's online call management system includes several new features, most notable of which is Dial-In Call Management.
Zimo's CEO, Kieron James commented, "In an increasingly mobile world, there are occasions when we don't have access to the Internet and find ourselves somewhere we hadn't planned on being. Having the ability to dial in to eConsole to amend call routing or record a new voicemail greeting provides a valuable addition to its call management features." Users can now dial 08715 980 980, log in and update routing from wherever they have access to a telephone.
Version 2.1 boasts many other new features, including:
• Temporary Routing, a facility to override more complex Time Plans allowing users to route all calls to the system's default destination or another temporary number.
• Pre-routing announcements can also be recorded and uploaded via eConsole. These are typically used to welcome callers to an organisation before their call is routed to an IVR menu, Hunt Group or other destination.
• A search facility has been added to the Call History page allowing users to search data by called numbers or CLI. Further analysis of CDRs (Call Detail Records) is possible via the export to CSS facility.
• The ability to monitor Active calls via eConsole has been added to the Reports menu.
• Fax to email notifications have been enhanced to show the number of pages received and the called number in addition to the CLI, date and time of the fax message which were previously included.
"eConsole continues to evolve and exciting new features are already being tested for the next public release, planned for later in the summer," added James.
Users should download the latest version of the eConsole User Guide which gives instructions on how to configure these new features.
About Zimo Communications Ltd:
Zimo is a Public Electronic Communications Network (PECN) provider and an active member of the Federation of Communication Services and the Internet Telephony Service Providers Association. Zimo is also a founder member of the Intelligent Number Working Group and an accredited member of the Safebuy Assurance Scheme.