Romantic Gifts for the Man in your life for Valentines Day ! (or——Simple Steps to really make him fall in love with you quickly !) By Dennis Dann
January 30, 2004 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsGet him to fall in love with you in 5 Easy Steps ! Buy him a quality gift that says you love him. It does not need to be expensive……but wouldn't hurt if it was.
Here are my suggestions..
1. MONOGRAMED Tuxedo Stud Sets and Cuff links…..or Blazer Buttons are a Wonderful
gift!! Not only are these great lifetime gifts but they make him look
like a million bucks.
2. Monogramed Anything…..money clips, special wrist watches, pocket watches, pocket knives, pens…..nothing says "forever" like a monogramed gift ordered BY YOU—-FOR HIM…with his initials.
3. Formalwear Accessories. Formal evenings are often the most romantic……elegant formalwear accessories are really a special gift…..special tuxedo vests…cummerbund and bow tie sets come in many wonderful patterns and colors….tuxedo scarfs…tuxedo shirts….and the new tuxedo neckties are a new accessory that not everyone has.
4. Robes and Pajamas…..well….what can I say ? This is not something that everyone buys for themselves. If they do—most people tend to buy the basic variety. Choose something luxurious for him !
5. Cashmere Sweaters. Sure to be in his closet for a lifetime. Beautiful colors….soft and luxurious.
Here's the key….choose something that is very high-quality and timeless. Exactly what you would want him to think of when choosing a diamond ring for you.
The compliments from everyone (especially you !) on how well he looks will
He'll love you for it !
Dennis Dann has been a Men's Retailer for over 35 years. He currently ships
Men's Clothing and Accessories worldwide thru his website at
www.Dann-Online.com with Dann Clothing, Dann Formal Shop, Cuff Link Ink, Bill's Khakis by Dann and
Personalized Gifts from Dann. He can be reached via his website at
Dann@Dann-Online.com. He is a lifelong resident of Indianapolis.