In a partnership for over 12 years, Training Technologies announces its latest joint venture with Pearson Assessments with the release of SurveyTracker Plus 5.0
June 29, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsCINCINNATI, OH – Training Technologies, Inc. (TTI) announces the release of SurveyTracker Plus 5.0 and SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web 5.0 software applications. The SurveyTracker Plus line of survey software showcases the 12 year partnership between TTI and Pearson Assessments by combining the great new features of TTI’s SurveyTracker 5.0 software line with the powerful Pearson Assessments’ scanner and scannable form technology! The addition of scannable form support to SurveyTracker 5.0 ensures that organizations such as corporate, government, educational, military, and non-profits have the perfect solution to develop scannable forms or other electronic surveys with minimal fuss.
These new versions of SurveyTracker Plus allow customers to use one survey software package to seamlessly design a scannable form, print it or send it to Pearson Assessments for professional, high volume printing, scan the returned response forms, and generate meaningful reports. The scannable form layout interface and the question/scale/note design interfaces have been fully integrated to simplify survey design. In addition, scannable form response data can be combined with data from online surveys to reach an even larger audience.
One of the most anticipated features of SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web 5.0 is the new web survey auto-host service. Auto-hosting a web survey on SurveyTracker's web server is a quick and easy way to put a survey online without involving an organization's internal IT department. With Auto-Host, the user simply sets up a survey in SurveyTracker and selects Auto-Host to access the SurveyTracker server at surveytracker.net. Then, for a nominal fee, SurveyTracker places the survey online. It's completely automated and secure.
Other major additions to SurveyTracker Plus 5.0 include the new Survey and Style Libraries. Libraries store pre-loaded surveys and survey design templates for both non-scannable and scannable surveys.
• The Style Library includes a wide variety of layout templates that are specifically designed with the drop-out colors required for scannable forms or with colors that work well on the Web. These styles are applied during survey design and instantly reformat the survey to the new layout. This significantly lowers the time spent designing the surveys’ appearance.
• The Survey Library includes over 100 free surveys that can be used as-is or modified to fit the user’s need. The surveys are divided into categories that include the most common types of surveys, such as Customer Satisfaction, Patient Satisfaction, Employee Surveys, 360 Feedback, Training, Market Research, Educational surveys, and more.
Additional enhancements and new features include:
• A new Wizard interface guides the user effortlessly through the tasks of creating a survey to developing reports from the results.
• The flexibility to distribute a survey using a combination of distribution methods, including scannable form, web surveys with optional auto-host capability, e-mail, and paper.
• The ability to design a scannable form with full support for respondent ID OMR grid or barcode, litho codes, custom OMR grids, image clip for capturing write-in comments, and more!
• Enhanced survey design features such as support for up to 6 scales per question with 300 scale choices, Skip and Hit patterns, Response Piping, N/A Responses, Response Validation, image support, and more.
• The ability to export surveys and reports to industry-standard PDF files which can be sent to management, employees, etc.
• Audience List with support for up to 300 fields.
• Integrated scannable form data collection that makes it easy to scan returned forms. Response data can be optionally exported for use in compatible programs such as Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, and SPSS.
• Extensive data Filtering capabilities to help pinpoint the exact data the user wants to see in their reports.
• Extensive and powerful reports with Tables and Graphs that can be customized. Includes new graphs, image clip reports, and Real-Time reports for web surveys.
About SurveyTracker ®
Back in the late 1980’s the only way an organization could do a survey was to either hire an expensive market research firm to do a survey for them or juggle several software products and import and export data to create a survey, distribute the survey and then create reports—not to mention all of the steps in between. As a Training and Quality consulting firm, Training Technologies developed a software package that was used internally to do customer satisfaction and training needs assessments. Clients loved the software product and asked if they could use it themselves for their surveys. TTI saw the need for a software like this for corporate use and hence, SurveyTracker, was developed. From the original paper surveys, SurveyTracker has evolved to incorporate online surveys as well as email, scannable, kiosk, and Survey-by-Disk.
About Training Technologies, Inc.
Training Technologies has been offering their survey software and survey services since 1989 and had one of the first web survey software products, SurveyTracker, on the market in the early 1990’s. Because of this long history in the survey and customer satisfaction business, Training Technologies has incorporated the experience and knowledge they have gained over the years into all of their survey products and services.
Training Technologies is a woman-owned, small business and is on the GSA Schedule 70 awarded by the General Services Administration for their survey products and training services.
About Pearson Assessments
Pearson Assessments provides assessment instruments and data capture tools and technologies for use in education, business and health care settings. Backed by a half century of knowledge and expertise, Pearson Assessments — integrating Pearson NCS and the assessment division of AGS Publishing with the original Pearson Assessments business — offers products and services to deliver the accurate, reliable and usable information that professionals seek. Pearson Assessments is a business of Pearson Education, the world’s largest integrated education company, which in turn is part of Pearson (NYSE: PSO), the international media company. Pearson’s other primary operations include the Financial Times Group and the Penguin Group.
Contact: Renee Reed
513/696-4404 Ext. 200
Training Technologies, Inc.
203 East Main Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
513/696-4404 - Fax 513/696-4408