Age Regulations explained free at newly redesigned online learning resource
September 29, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Business News'What every employer should know about the Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006' has been specially authored by site developer Echelon Publishing to celebrate the six year-old site’s makeover. It also helps UK businesses understand better their liabilities in respect of what is being regarded as the most significant piece of employment legislation of the past 30 years.
This comprehensive business and management skills resource of some 2,000+ modules offers job-based solutions designed to meet a wide range of different learning styles: 300 quickfire solutions to everyday business problems; 650 self-development solutions to help build a skill; 200 best practice essays/interviews with top business thinkers; 100 diagnostic and audit solutions to check out current performance; 250 digest articles on business giants and management books; and 600 training solutions to help build skills in others. There are free examples on the site of modules matching each of these learning styles.
It also provides toolkits covering board development, career development and service development.
Latest (September 2006) revisions to the site bring greater ease and speed of use, with learning content available from any PC for just-in-time download, delivered on-screen or over the printer in bite-size format.
Individuals can purchase solutions via secure credit card transaction while teams can set up a corporate account, enabling members to download solutions via a password.
Alternatively organisations can purchase an annual licence for a custom-built site housing their own learning material, knowledge and information republished in html with selected content from www.learningmatters.com . It provides the perfect means of ensuring every employee has global 24/7 access to tools which enable them to be more effective in their jobs.
Released September 2006 on behalf of Echelon Publishing by BLP&PR
Media contact: Peter Muir Tel + 44 (0)1296 715228
Sales contact: David Hill Tel + 44 (0)20 8568 1500
About Echelon Publishing
Echelon Publishing technologies help organisations place solutions at people’s fingertips, whether solving everyday business and work-related problems or helping gain qualifications and continued professional development.
• Has a content management system enabling informational or learning material to be developed or converted into XML so that it can be published and distributed in text and/or via the web.
• Has a learning management system to provide ready access via the web to highly structured information, which is easily searched and retrieved, and whose usage can be tracked and learning logged.
• Publishes and/or reformats content for professional bodies and commercial organisations to help students and employees maintain or develop requisite skills throughout their careers.
• Supports people from the outset of their careers in working with professional bodies to develop and deliver the learning content required by students in preparing for examination.
• Frees up the knowledge and learning contained within a business so that people have ready access to these resources in helping them to solve problems or develop their careers.