Amicus® Envoy with Zimbra Inside(TM) upgraded with Zimbra CS 4.0
October 09, 2006 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsAUSTIN, Texas—October 9, 2006—Amicus® today announces that Amicus® Envoy with Zimbra InsideTM, now packaged with Zimbra Collaboration Suite 4.0, includes Zimbra Documents for securely creating, sharing and publishing documents, spreadsheets and folders within an enterprise or organization, or across the Internet. Also included in the release is support for “over the air” synchronization for a wide range of mobile devices; the ability to customize the Zimbra user interface; and easier management of large-scale enterprise, service provider, academic and government deployments.
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 4.0 provides a wide variety of other new benefits for end-users and administrators:
• Zimbra Mobile, which natively syncs Zimbra Collaboration Suite with a variety of mobile devices including Windows Mobile 5, Palm Treo 650, 700 w/p and Motorola Q, as well as Nokia E Series and Symbian S60/S80 series after a synchronization plug-in is installed;
• Delegated access for sharing calendar, email and contacts within Microsoft™ Outlook™; via the Zimbra Connector for Microsoft Outlook;
• Sharing address books in the Web client and in Outlook;
• Auto-complete of addresses from the Global Address list;
• Advanced keyboard navigation that supports the arrow keys, delete, and so on within the Zimbra AJAX client within the Web browser;
• Zimbra Assistant to quickly launch a command-line window to create a contact, view a map, view your calendar and more; and
• Tools through which service providers can deliver content-specific advertising and up sell content-specific services (whether from the service provider itself or via its affiliates).
Amicus Envoy with Zimbra Inside is a hosted, corporate email and calendaring solution with optional, integrated WORM-compliant message archival and review capabilities. Amicus Envoy marries the ease and innovation of Zimbra’s AJAX-enabled Collaboration Suite with the dependability and grace of Amicus’ hosted compliance solutions.
Pricing & Availability
Amicus’ solutions are extremely competitive and tailored for each client. Call us today at [800.419.0150] to discover which high-value solution will best fit your needs.
Amicus is a hosted web, archive and messaging services company. We deliver and support superior corporate email, regulatory compliance, and business collaboration tools for the financial services industry. We also provide expert corporate email, and regulatory compliance business consulting.
Offering a spectrum of messaging, compliance, and web services, Amicus is a widely utilized host of Corporate Email and a founding Zimbra hosting partner, as well as the leading Application Service Provider of regulatory compliance solutions for the financial services industry. Amicus provides services to over 41,000 business people daily. All that, without burdening our clients’ resources or their budget.
Amicus’ suite of products and services includes:
• Amicus® Envoy with Zimbra Inside™ - hosted Exchange/Outlook replacement
• Amicus® Email Monitor - hosted email surveillance
• Amicus® eBlotter Monitor / Rules Engine - transaction suitability compliance
• Amicus® KYC (Know Your Customer) - hosted customer identification
Zimbra dramatically improves the messaging and collaboration experience for administrators and users. Zimbra’s goal is to achieve this by investing in innovation, open source, and compatibility with existing applications and systems. The Zimbra Collaboration Suite supports Windows, Apple, and Linux platforms and works with Microsoft Outlook as well as other PC and mobile clients. Additionally, Zimbra provides an AJAX browser based client that delivers rich, secure, anytime access for anyone within the enterprise. More information and software downloads are available at www.zimbra.com.
President and CEO
NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information visit Amicus’ PR website (www.amicus.com), or call Amicus Media at (512) 531-3400.
Amicus and the Amicus logo are trademarks of Amicus, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.