Phoenix Arizona Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Visser Now Offering Porcelain Veneers
February 26, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsDr. Louis Visser, a Phoenix Arizona Cosmetic Dentist is now offering porcelain veneers for people with gapped, crooked or discolored teeth. With porcelain veneers, Dr. Visser is able to dramatically improve the position, size, color and shape of your teeth while still maintaining a natural appearance. And, unlike crowns, veneers don't require the removal of much tooth structure.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
* Veneers are made of a thin layer of porcelain applied to the front of the teeth.
* They can dramatically improve the position, size, color and shape of teeth while still maintaining a natural appearance.
* Unlike crowns, veneers don't require the removal of much tooth structure.
* Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more ideal smile.
* Gaps between teeth can be easily closed.
Porcelain veneers are simple and strong, while the results are immediate, dramatic, and long-lasting.
In addition, Visser Family Denstistry also offers the following services to individuals and families in the Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona area.
General Dentist Services:
* Preventive Care & Cleaning
* Dental Implants & Implant Supported Dentures
* Invisalign Braces
* NTI TSS Nightguards
Cosmetic Dentist Services:
* Porcelain Inlays & Onlays
* Porcelain Crowns
* Veneers & Porcelain Veneers
* ZOOM! Teeth Bleaching and Whitening
For more information about the general and cosmetic dentist services offered by Dr. Visser or to schedule your free consultation, visit:
About Dr. Louis Visser
Visser Family Dentistry is a general and cosmetic dentist practice that serves the Phoenix area of Arizona including Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Paradise Valley and Tempe Arizona.
As an avid wildlife conservationist and supporter of the Phoenix Zoo, Dr. Visser donates 10% of all new patient exams to the Phoenix Zoo to help fund the care of the animals.