Skila Redesigns Website, www.skila.com
April 16, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsMorris Plains, NJ, April 16, 2007 – Skila, A Sela2 Company, announces the redesign of its corporate website, www.skila.com. The new website describing Skila’s solutions and depth of experience in successfully implementing sales and marketing effectiveness solutions for global Life Science organizations was built using Skila’s internal resources, and creative expertise. The redesigned website features a crisper user interface, improved navigation, and compelling new content.
For over 12 years Skila has been recognized as a global leader in delivering global sales and marketing effectiveness solutions and platforms to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies world-wide. Skila’s single touch-point solutions foster multi-way communication and the sharing of best practices, while incorporating built-in actions that augment world-wide collaboration and drive more coordinated management of global brand resources, assets and best practices.
With a unique blend of expert business advisory, proven business process methodologies, innovative pull through services, and our proprietary Intelligration® technology, Skila’s solutions have helped teams around the globe to identify, gather, present and distribute actionable knowledge - while compiling a fluid map of who knows what within the global organization. To date, our solutions have helped facilitate:
• Over Ten Million user interactions
• In 56 countries
• Across 11 therapeutic categories
• For more then 30 brands
While other marketing effectiveness approaches offer clients either consultative services or technology that must be owned and managed solely by internal teams in order to remain operational, Skila’s full-service solutions use a proven blend of web-based technology, methodology and on-going support to ensure results.
Skila’s managed solutions:
• Help life science organizations realize strategic goals by operationalizing strategy into actionable, manageable and measurable tasks
• Empower teams to access, share, collaborate, enhance, optimize and maximize the efficacy and efficiency of their marketing efforts locally, regionally, and across the global enterprise
• Ensure on-going relevance, support and usage
• Enable the creation, adoption and dissemination of best practices
• Provide rapid access to timely, critical information
• Assess and manage performance, while adjusting tactics accordingly
• Are relied on and valued by Pharmaceutical companies and brands world-wide.