Hotel Chain Continues Global Trailblazing Growth
April 19, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Travel News(Cleveland, OH) – April 2007 - Sandusky, OH is home to Cedar Point Amusement Park and some of the fastest roller coasters in the world. But the fastest thing to hit the North Coast and all of North America is the addition of the 700th Americas Best Value Inn, continuing the brand’s position as the country’s fastest growing hotel chain.
The newly signed 700th Americas Best Value Inn is down the road from the world-renowned Cedar Point in Sandusky. According to property owner George Ruta, amusement park enthusiasts and visitors are already booking their stay at the 100-room two-diamond AAA hotel.
“No matter what you’re measuring, 0 to 700 is fast by any standard,” said Roger Bloss, CEO, President and Founder of Americas Best Value Inn. “But to go from zero to 700 properties and become the 12th largest hotel company in the world in our seventh year of operation is incredible! It shows there is real value for the brand, from the standpoint of hotel owners as well as consumers.”
In addition to the brand’s unparalleled trek signing hotels throughout the USA, Canada, Mexico, and now being launched in China, Americas Best Value Inn has garnered the following awards and accolades as well set new hotel industry benchmarks:
· Vantage Hospitality, Americas Best Value Inn’s parent company, is the 12th largest hotel company worldwide.
· Vantage Hospitality was honored by Inc. magazine as one of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2006 with the only hotel brand to earn this prestigious award.
· Americas Best Value Inn is the 10th largest limited service hotel brand in North America.
· During the first quarter of 2007, Americas Best Value Inn beat its own record with an unprecedented signing of 50 hotels throughout North America.
· Was recognized by Lodging Hospitality magazine as the fastest growing hotel chain in the U.S. four years in a row – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
· Is a four-time winner of Lodging Hospitality’s National Chain Leadership Award – 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007
· Americas Best Value Inn’s founder and CEO, Roger Bloss, was named the 2006 Innovator of the Year by Lodging magazine.
Americas Best Value Inns, Hotels, and Suites can be found in every continental state, Alaska, Canada, Mexico. Many locations are AAA approved and offer complimentary breakfast and HBO. For more information or to make a reservation, please visit www.AmericasBestValueInn.com or call 888-315-2378.