New AudioBook Download: Deep Meditation – Pathway to Personal Freedom by Yogani
May 10, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Education NewsJacksonville, Florida – May 10, 2007: AYP Publishing is pleased to announce the release of “Deep Meditation – Pathway to Personal Freedom,” by Yogani, in MP3/iPod AudioBook download format. This volume was first published worldwide in 2005 in Paperback and eBook formats.
These simple instructions cover a very easy-to-do, yet powerful, form of daily meditation and are regarded to be among the best instructions ever published on this subject. These lessons have helped thousands to find inner peace, creativity, and steadily expanding spiritual experience.
The AudioBook can be accessed from the AYP Books Page on the main website, or by going to this direct link:
All of the "AYP Enlightenment Series" books will be published in MP3/iPod AudioBook download versions during 2007. The full set includes nine volumes:
* Deep Meditation - Pathway to Personal Freedom
* Spinal Breathing Pranayama - Journey to Inner Space
* Tantra - Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sexuality
* Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini
* Samyama - Cultivating Stillness in Action, Siddhis and Miracles
* Diet, Shatkarmas & Amaroli - Yogic Nutrition & Cleansing for Health and Spirit
* Self Inquiry – Dawn of the Witness and the End of Suffering
* Bhakti & Karma Yoga – The Science of Devotion and Liberation Through
* Eight Limbs of Yoga – The Structure and Pacing of Self-Directed Spiritual Practice
Yogani is also the author of two landmark books on the world’s most effective spiritual practices: "Advanced Yoga Practices - Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living," a comprehensive user-friendly textbook, and "The Secrets of Wilder," a powerful spiritual novel.
The "AYP Enlightenment Series" makes these profound practices available for the first time in a series of concise instruction books.
For free online lessons, support forums, testimonials, book reviews, and radio interview recordings with the author, visit the AYP Website at http://www.aypsite.org .