Adventure Boot Camp Comes to Fox Valley
May 25, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsAdventure Boot Camp Comes to Fox Valley, Fitness Boot Camp Offers Five Tips to Prevent Broken Fitness Resolutions, Avoid Failure and Frustration.
Already in 120 cities in North America this Hugely popular fitness workout from California comes to the Fox Valley area. This 3 or 5 day a week program gets you in amazing shape quickly and safely. Taught by Certified Trainer Merlin Hahn.
May 18, 2007 — Adventure Boot Camp is offering 5 great tips that will help people stay on their program and get motivated.
Obesity and poor health is a killer and I'm tired of this killer running around loose and taking over 300,000 lives a year! "Obesity and poor health is a killer and I'm tired of this killer running around loose and taking over 300,000 lives a year!" says Merlin Hahn, local Fitness trainer, and Owner of the Fox Valley Adventure Boot Camp, says "enough is enough."
Here are the tips:
1. Begin Today. Eliminate excuses that prevent the start of your exercise commitment. Too often people make commitments for, "next week," "next month," or the "New Year." There is no time like the present. Go for a walk. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. If you started a program in January, but have already fallen off the fitness wagon, start again. Invest in your own health and wellness today.
2. Introduce Variety. Prevent workout boredom by adding a variety of activities to your fitness routine. You are far more likely to stick with your plan if you introduce activities that you enjoy. If you belong to a health and fitness center, take a look at the range of programs and events that are offered.
3. Be Realistic. Being fit and staying fit is a continuous pursuit. Don't place too much pressure on yourself by attempting to do too much too soon, only to end up experiencing frustration and failure. The key is to start slow and increase your intensity over time, not to transform from couch potato to elite athlete overnight.
4. Make Time for Fitness. One of the most daunting barriers to maintaining a regular fitness program is the perceived time commitment. It is important to schedule your workout time just as you would a business meeting or family activity. People make time for the things that are important to them and a fitness program should be no different. Remember to invest in yourself - it pays dividends.
5. Set Short-Term Goals. Determine what you want to accomplish and set a series of challenging, but achievable milestones along the way. Identifying and accomplishing specific goals will help you build confidence as you progress through your fitness program. A personal trainer can be an excellent resource to help determine appropriate goals.
"Women and Men must recognize that effective, long-term health and wellness cannot be achieved from a quick fix or "magic bullet," found on the TV Infomercials says Merlin Hahn. "It requires a continuous, balanced approach to exercise, proper nutrition and recovery. Not unlike other goals that are worth pursuing, this should be an essential part of your daily life.
Optimal health and fitness begins with a reasonable, balanced program.
For More Information Contact: Merlin Hahn
http://www.FVBootCamp.com/ for more insights into this topic. Direct line: (630) 640-0467