Marketing Consultant and Founder of Car-Buy-Her to Host Teleseminar for Automotive Dealers
June 22, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Business NewsAtlanta, GA —— June 22, 2007 —— Marketing Consultant and Founder of Car-Buy-Her, Sheronde Glover will host a teleseminar, How to Build a Woman Friendly Dealership Wednesday, July 18 th at 1 p.m. Eastern standard time.
The teleseminar will provide dealership managers with information and tips on how to create a dealership that sells and markets more effectively to women. The seminar is a live version of the report, How to Build A Woman Friendly Dealership, released by Ms. Glover and her company in 2006 and published by auto industry news leader, automotivedigest.com
"The auto industry understands the impact women have on their market and are taking the appropriate measures to learn and understand the female market better. Our goal is to help them improve relationships with female consumers through our marketing and training programs", states Glover.
Glover will review the 7 Tips for building a woman friendly dealership, which include:
1. Developing a diversity program that includes the recruitment of and acceptance of female personnel.
2. Incorporating a sales and customer service training program for personnel.
3. Enhancing the dealership environment.
4. Becoming an educational institution.
5. Incorporating marketing programs that reach out to women not just programs that include women
6. Building relationships for better sales.
7. Evaluating current practices.
Auto dealers interested in participating in the teleseminar can visit the website at www.car-buy-her.com for registration information. The cost for the teleseminar is $19.95.
Car-Buy-Her is an automotive marketing and consumer education firm that educates women on car buying and maintenance and works with dealerships to improve customer outreach and marketing effectiveness.