A White Wedding Isn’t Complete Without a White Smile
July 25, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsFort Lauderdale Cosmetic Dentist Yolanda Cintron is announcing that today’s brides want everything to be perfect on their wedding day – the weather, the dress, the party and now, their smile. According to a recent study conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex. If you are one of the thousands of people who is considering enhancing your smile, why not do it before that walk down the aisle?
When scheduling a smile consultation with an AACD member cosmetic dentist a bride-to-be should consider these guidelines:
* Be sure to find a dentist who will listen to your needs. Many dentists offer consultations, which allow you to discuss your needs one-on-one. Be prepared to discuss how you feel about your smile and what changes you would like to make to achieve a desired outcome.
* Ask to see the dentist's before and after photographs of actual patients.
* Ask for references. Accomplished cosmetic dentists are proud to share with you the names of other patients who have received the benefits of similar treatments.
* Ask the dentist how they keep up-to-date with new techniques and technology, and make sure they are an active member of the AACD.
* Be sure to find a dentist that matches your personality.
* Expect the dentist to recommend a comprehensive examination before any treatment begins. The dentist should be able to assess all aspects of your dental health, such as gum disease, tooth decay, overall oral function and the potential longevity of the completed cosmetic treatment.
About the AACD
AACD is the world’s largest organization of cosmetic dental professionals with more than 7,500 members in over 60 countries around the globe. The AACD fulfills its mission by offering superior educational opportunities; promoting and supporting a respected Accreditation credential; serving as a user-friendly and inviting forum for the creative exchange of knowledge and ideas; and providing accurate and useful information to the public and the profession. To learn more about cosmetic dentistry visit aacd.com
About Dr. Yolanda Cintron
Dr. Cintron is an AACD member cosmetic dentist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
With over 17 years of experience, Dr. Cintron has provided thousands of happy clients with expert dental care. In addition to being a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Cintron is also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation and the Crown Council. For patient consultations, contact the doctor at 954-938-4599. FortLauderdaleDentistry.com