SautinSoft Announces RTF-to-HTML .Net Component, Quickly way to create HTML pages
July 28, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsRussia (SautinSoft Company), July 26, 2007 Ė RTF-to-HTML .Net component allows to convert any RTF documents to HTML format in a split second. High-quality conversation of RTF files to HTML documents appreciably lighten the work with making the web pages. Rapidity of the transformation allows to create hundreds HTML files in automatic mode. Generated HTML document is mirror reflection of the original RTF file. For all that the formatting will be converting to HTML format completely. A newly HTML will have all formatting items of a RTF file such as text justification, fonts, colors, images, tables, etc.
Itís necessary to work with documents generated by Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML). Itís need to quickly create HTML documents from source RTFs:
- News, mails, support information and hyper link documents;
- Header lines;
- Results of the queries to databases;
- Documents with simple structure and embedded graphics;
- formatted review of the have information.
Then RTF-to-HTML component is that you need Ė converts source RTF document to HTML format with smaller waste of the time.
At the development of the component impotent features have been took into consideration for three usersí categories:
· The pared-down source of HTML;
· Variants of switch on/off some of the tags;
· Absolute compatibility with W3C agreement.
· Component is absolutely standalone and doesn't require Microsoft Word;
· Developers can use it in ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, J# or Delphi .Net;
· Momentary conversation without the delays.
· The conversation with 3 lines code only;
· The install package includes examples with Ñ# and Visual Basic sources;
· Detailed help and instructions of all functions with descriptions.
Really the RTF-to-HTML .Net is a component for developers, it's absolutely standalone and does not require MS Word® or any other word-processors. Developers can use RTF-to-HTML .Net with VB.NET, C#, Visual J#, ASP.NET, Borland Delphi 8, Borland C# Builder etc.
Generated HTML is with true WYSIWYG design. The component supports converting of:
- font face, color and size;
- tables, nested tables, borders, backgrounds;
- embed images (gif, png, jpg, bmp);
- italic, bold and underline text;
- subscript and superscript text;
- bullets and ordered lists;
- 20 types of encodings (UTF-8, Windows-1251, ISO-8859-2 etc.)
- and other HTML tags.
Setup package of RTF-to-HTML .Net contains all requisition files for developer:
- DLL component;
- help documentation;
- samples of using component with Ñ# and Visual Basic;
- demo-program to convert RTF to HTML.
The RTF-to-HTML .Net is 100% C# component and it is fully compatible with the .Net Framework 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0.
Runtime of the product is royalty-free, so you can distribute the RTF-to-HTML .Net component within your application without any additional fees.
For more information on the product please visit the product page: http://www.sautinsoft.com/products/rtf-to-html/index.php
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: email@example.com