Fullscope Reports a Stellar Second Quarter
August 01, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsFullscope, Inc., a Microsoft Gold Certified business partner and one of the initial participants in the Microsoft Dynamics Industry Solutions (MDIS) program, announced a record second quarter including eight direct deals and the addition of more than 20 new Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX customers. The new customers span a range of process and discrete manufacturing industries including biochemical, pharmaceutical, medical equipment, feed management, film distribution and meat processing.
“Cayman Chemical, based in Ann Arbor, Mich., is a rapidly growing manufacturer of biochemical reagents, assay kits, enzymes and antibodies dedicated to the advancement of research, and when it came time to select a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to replace our dated legacy system, we chose Microsoft Dynamics AX over offerings from Oracle and SAP,” said Mark Holt, IT manager of Cayman Chemical. “Dynamics AX offers us an integrated, user-friendly platform that will provide visibility into our customers and our business as a whole that should allow us to continue our rapid growth across the globe. With Fullscope’s help, we expect to see a positive return on investment in less than 12 months.”
Direct deals this quarter included:
– Ridley, Inc., manufactures and markets animal nutrition and health products and services to meat, milk and egg producers, and companion animal and equine owners throughout North America,
– Cayman Chemical, manufactures and analyzes 2,593 different biochemicals on site at its 66,000 square foot facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan,
– EarthRise Nutritionals, LLC is the leading producer and a 25-year pioneer in the field of Spirulina production and marketing, and a leader in research on various applications of Spirulina,
– Maska, Inc., manufactures sheaves, bushing and related drive components,
– A worldwide leader in the theatrical exhibition industry,
– A contract manufacturer for the global medical, analytical, diagnostic and life science markets,
– A manufacturer and distributor of dialysis products and equipment, including dialysis machines and other dialysis-related supplies, and
– A manufacturer of prototype and low-volume production of injection molded parts.
“The strong, record quarter indicates the continued momentum of Microsoft Dynamics AX as an enterprise resource planning (ERP) force to be reckoned with,” said Russell Smith, president of Fullscope. “Now it’s time to use our proven implementation methodology to help our new customers achieve smooth, rapid implementations for quick return on investments.”
Reseller Channel Continues Momentum
In addition to direct sales, Fullscope is responsible for developing the worldwide reseller channel for Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX, which Fullscope built and supports. Channel deals for the second quarter also reached a record high with new sales occurring in Belgium, Canada, China, Indonesia, Mexico, the United Kingdom, the United States, South Africa and Vietnam.
In the past six months Fullscope has authorized over 100 Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX resellers in more than 35 countries. “Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the fastest growing ERP solutions worldwide, and with this continued sales momentum from our reseller channel, its pace is quickening even more,” said John Scandar, executive vice president and co-founder of Fullscope.
The 2007 Microsoft Dynamics AX Partner of the Year, Fullscope, Inc. is a Gold Certified Microsoft business partner that offers deep domain expertise for companies with process, discrete and hybrid manufacturing operations. The company develops and supports Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX; offers an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX for High Tech; and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics AX resellers in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.fullscope.com.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned in this press release may be trademarks of their respective owners and are hereby acknowledged.