DVD Photo Slideshow Version 7.71 has been released!
August 10, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsAnvsoft Inc., aimed at helping all users to be professional at making photo slideshows, has released DVD Photo Slideshow Version 7.61! Video clips are supported in the new version.
In the new version, videos in various formats, including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV and FLV can be added to the program and then burn onto disc. But with the version, the video can only be added as an individual album rather than inserted to the photo. “We are working to improve this feature” said James Stone, the Director of ANVSOFT.
Based on previous version, the new version can provide much faster burning speed. A new option called “DVD Padding Mode” is added. After checking this option, the burning is speeded up remarkably.
Feature highlights in DVD Photo Slideshow Professional version 7.61:
1. Support video clips
2. Faster burning speed
3. Designed to be easy enough for anyone
4. Create slideshow for iPod, PSP and cell phone
5. Make slideshow for web
6. Support trimming background music and recording your own voice.
7. Decorate your photos with your own voice, text, art clips.
8. Customize transition effects, Pan & Zoom for individual slide.
9. Support both PAL and NTSC formats, and Widescreen (16:9) output.
Pricing and Availability
DVD Photo Slideshow Version 7.61 is priced at $59.95 for personal license of the download versions. Single-user commercial license and Multiple-user license are available. To get more information and obtain a free trial version, please visit