SEAVUS GROUP PENETRATES THE WORLD OF ON-LINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
August 16, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsBOSTON, MALMÖ, LONDON August 16, 2007 – Following the success of its project management related solution, Seavus Group, takes a step forward and is proud to announce the Beta release of it’s brand new on-line based project management and collaboration solution - ProjectOffice.net.
ProjectOffice.net has been specifically designed and developed:
• To give it’s users a more perceptive approach to project management and achieve better organization, communication and collaboration with their team.
• To simplify the day to day tasks and give its users advantage to concentrate on the important things and reduce their e-mails, phone calls and lack of team communication.
• As an on-line solution to ensure that the users have access to their projects anywhere and anytime.
• With a friendly GUI to ensure a short learning curve and faster project management startup.
ProjectOffice.net makes it easy for anyone to manage simple or complex projects effortlessly, create tasks, assign resources, track expenses and issues, and increase collaboration and communication between team members through wikis.
The following modules provide you all the tools you need to manage projects more efficiently:
• Dashboard – the heart of ProjectOffice.net, provides a list of the user’s projects and tasks, recent project activities and gives ability for the user’s to create personal to-do notes.
• Editor – allows user’s to create projects, assign tasks to team members and invite new users to their ProjectOffice.net space.
• Time Management – makes it easy to report time spent on tasks, request time off and create expense sheets.
• Wiki Project – the concept of wiki enhances collaboration between the users and enables them to share the knowledge gained during a project and task work.
• Issues – the issue tracking system enables the project managers to assign issues to team members and track the issues status until they are resolved.
• Calendar - tracks and displays the information about the relevant tasks, timesheet over dues and approved time offs.
For additional information please visit http://www.projectoffice.net today, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1999, today the Seavus Group is an innovative provider of information technology solutions, custom software development, project outsourcing and quality software products.
As a result of the 4 year experience in the project management field with the successful Seavus Project Viewer, Seavus continues to fulfill its commitment to the customers, to provide a strong and dedicated focus on quality and customer satisfaction. Seavus has experienced impressive growth year over year and its goal is to continue to expand its products, services, online services and support into countries across the world.
Seavus' headquarters are located in Sweden with offices in Denmark, United States, UK and the Balkans. We currently have a staff of over 200 professionals.