Plimus Empowers e-Business
August 22, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsSAN DIEGO, CA – August 22, 2007 – Plimus, Inc., a global e-commerce solutions provider, announced today the addition of many new clients through the last month.
“As a consistently profitable business, it is not unusual for us to grow our client rolls,” commented Tomer Herzog, CEO of Plimus, Inc. “However, the speed with which independent software publishers and others are joining the Plimus community to grow their revenues is very gratifying.”
Among many clients who joined the Plimus e-commerce system in the first half of 2007 were:
• PDFJet – Developers of a highly valuable piece of software that helps Java programmers automatically output PDF documents
• SOFTROS –Publishers of a popular LAN Messenger product, as well as a system for synchronizing system clocks network-wide
• Resellergo – An innovative service firmly targeted at independent vendors seeking to ensure their products are properly positioned in search directories
• Etechuniversity – An online university focused on aiding professionals in developing their professional skills and careers
• Rock Solid Games –Home of Darwin the Monkey and many other fine game characters
• South Winds Games - Where players help Dylo to save the world
• Softanics –Providers of a revolutionary product to enhance Flash Player ActiveX features.
• Adusoft – Developers of high quality Photo DVD Slideshow software
• Bricksoft – Delivering a Delphi interface to populat Instant Messengers, including Yahoo, MSN and AIM.
• Alsedi – Bringing high-quality security products to the marketplace
Commented Guy Wilnai, SVP of Sales and Marketing: “Plimus is dedicated to helping all of our vendors, however large or small, in generating new and increased revenues. We are delighted to have welcomed so many new clients already this year, and look forward to a long business relationship with all of them.”
About Plimus, Inc.
Plimus, Inc., a global e-commerce solutions provider, builds and manages online businesses for thousands of software publishers, web hosting companies and online retailers. Plimus helps companies and publishers of all sizes maximize online revenues and reduce the costs and risks of running an e-commerce operation.
The company's award-winning platform offers order management, fraud protection, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-currency and multi-language support, advanced reporting services, marketing tools, licensing management, an affiliate network, and much more.
Founded in 2001, the privately held Plimus is the winner of the 2006 Software Vendor Awards for Most Innovative Software E-commerce Service, Best Software E-commerce Customer Service & Support, and Best Overall Software E-commerce Value. Plimus is headquartered in San Diego.