Crdentia’s Investment in Healthcare Addresses Baby Boomer Demand Market Opportunity
September 17, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsBaby boomers retirement approaching, strict immigration policy, medical college capacity shortage contribute open new challenges and opportunities for medical placement corporations, such as Crdentia
Crdentia Corp. (OTCBB:CRDT) http://www.crdentia.com , a leading healthcare staffing company, specializing in nurse placement in Sun Belt states. According to Luis Leung, AudioStocks Director “Over the last quarter, Crdentia has adopted new management leadership, a new direction focused on the Sun Belt markets, a new look and a newly improved outlook. We are pleased to help communicate their new message to existing and new stakeholders alike”.
Recent analytical publication in Wall Street Journal indicates the following trends:
1. US immigration policy contributes to nurses shortage: “dysfunctional U.S. immigration system contributes to labor shortages in agriculture…[and] also left the U.S. with an undersupply of nurses that threatens patient care”
2. Baby boomers retirement approach: “All agree that the coming retirement of 77 million baby boomers means something will have to give”
3. Nurses wage surge: “In California, annual average salaries for full-time registered nurses grew to $69,000 in 2006 from $52,000 in 2000, a 32% gain.”
4. College space shortage: “In 2005 nursing schools rejected 147,000 qualified applicants, citing lack of classroom space and clinical placement sites for students”
5. Foreign nurses as short term solution: “The long-term solution here is to increase nursing faculty and teaching facilities. But in the short run, Congress could help enormously by easing the limit on foreign nurses allowed entry to the U.S. That's what lawmakers did in 2005 when they allocated 50,000 extra green cards with a priority for foreign nurses.”
These and other trends opens great opportunity and positive challenge for such medical staffing and recruiting corporations as Crdentia
About Crdentia Corp.
Crdentia Corp., one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare staffing solutions, is focused on recruiting talented national and international healthcare professionals to meet the ever-increasing employment needs of over 1,500 clients. Crdentia is one of the few companies that can provide quality temporary staff for all healthcare industry positions including local nurses, travel nurses, allied health and locum tenens professionals. For more information, visit www.crdentia.com.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Among the important factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, those discussed in "Risk Factors" in the Company's Forms 10-K, Forms 10-Q, and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Such risk factors include, but are not limited to, a limited operating history with no earnings; reliance on the Company's management team; the ability to successfully implement the Company's business plan; the ability to continue as a going concern; the ability to fund the Company's business and acquisition strategy; the growth of the temporary healthcare professional staffing business; difficulty in managing operations of acquired businesses; uncertainty in government regulation of the healthcare industry; and limited trading in the public market for the Company's common stock. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties. We undertake no obligation to revise or update publicly any forward-looking statements for any reason.
5001 LBJ Freeway, Suite 850
Dallas, TX 75244
800.803.1777 Toll-Free Phone