GAO Tek Inc. Introduces Improved BER Tester Featuring USB I/O
September 20, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsToronto, Canada – GAO Tek is pleased to announce its latest, improved BER tester released as GAO5853 E1 BER Tester. The tester is a small, multi-functional handheld E1 line test instrument specially designed for E1 Pulse-code modulation (PCM) line access, maintenance, check and acceptance. It provides BER testing, alarm analysis, and signaling analysis which can be extensively used in R&D, production, installation and maintenance of Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH), PCM, DATA Protocol Converter.
The new BER tester features USB input/output ports that facilitates convenient sending and receiving of signals. GAO5853’s handheld design, high-resolution backlit LCD screen and smart navigation mode displays make the BER Tester more user-friendly. The BER Tester is also able to perform self-diagnosis, keyboard testing and extensive error analysis which supports histogram analysis of any error events.
The BER tester includes built-in Li rechargeable batteries with smart charger circuity. The GAO5853 can operate for up to 8 hours on a single charge. GAO5853 is compatible with TestManagerPro® software for test result report generation. The software is upgradeable via USB interface. For more information, please visit www.gaotek.com.
* 120Ω and 75Ω line interfaces
* HDB3 and AMI line codes
* Out-of-service framed and unframed testing
- 2Mb/s, N×64Kb/s BER testing
- Frame data and alarm monitoring
- Clock slip measurement
* Frequency and level measurement
* Clock source: Internal, Interface
* Testing pattern: PRBS, Fix Code, 16-BIT User Word
* Error injection: Single and Fixed Rate
* Real-time transmit circuit open/short indication
* Manual and auto-timer measurement
* G.821, G.826, and M.2100 performance analysis
* USB interface; test results uploaded, conserved and printed by TestManagerPro software
About GAOTek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc., a member of GAO Group, is an international leading provider of embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance & alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals in the world. For more information, please visit www.gaotek.com.