Fanurio 1.7: Time Tracking and Billing for Freelancers
September 22, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsCraiova, Romania - September, 2007 - Atelier Software announces the release of Fanurio 1.7, a time tracking and billing application designed for freelancers. With Fanurio, freelancers can easily organize their work, track time and create invoices.
Each time a contract is signed, just add a new client to the application and create a project. During the project, users can add project items and expenses, decide anytime if an item is billable or not, and if it should be billed using an hourly rate or a flat rate. Billable items can later be added to an invoice. When the project is completed, it can be marked as finished to hide it from other ongoing projects.
Freelancers don't have to wait for the completion of the project to create an invoice. Partial invoices can be created anytime during a project, or multiple projects, as well as see which invoices are paid, unpaid or overdue. Fanurio uses a powerful template language that can be used to create both simple and complex invoice templates. Using a customizable template, invoices may be exported to a HTML file so they can be printed or e-mailed.
Fanurio has an iTunes-like mini view that gives quick access to the timer. The time spent on each item can be recorded using a timer or it can be entered manually. Work may be invoiced in one or more currencies and use automatic invoice numbering to save time.
Main Features and Benefits:
* Organize work per client using projects
* Mark invoices as paid and track those which are overdue
* Mark work as billable (flat rate, hourly rate) or non-billable
* Create partial invoices anytime during the project
* Create invoices for single or multiple projects
* Customize invoice templates using your own layouts
* Import clients from other applications using a CSV file
* Export data to a CSV or Excel file and import it in other applications
* Create backup copies of your data
* Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger compatible
* Universal Binary for PowerPC & Intel
* 10.2 MB Hard Drive space.
Pricing and Availability:
Fanurio 1.7 may be purchased for $39.00 USD from http://www.fanuriotimetracking.com. The trial version has all the functionality of the paid version but it allows you to create up to 20 project items. You can use it for an unlimited period of time.
Located in Craiova, Romania, Atelier Software was founded in 2006. Atelier Software is a privately held software company specializing in desktop business applications. Copyright (C) 2006-2007 Atelier Software SRL, All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.