The Art of Service launches the ITIL V3 Foundation Exam Prep, a new online exam preparation course for ITIL V3 Foundation Exam candidates
October 10, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Technology NewsBrisbane, October 10, 2007 - Passing Your ITIL V3 Foundation Exam - The most comprehensive new online exam preparation course and ITIL Foundation Study Aid, The Art of Service has made passing the ITIL Foundation V3 exam a lot easier by launching a new online exam preparation course for ITIL V3 Foundation candidates available only from The Art of Service.
The Art of service's ITIL V3 Foundation exam prep offers all the 7 modules for the ITIL Foundation V3 exam comprising of 80 questions in total designed to help candidates pass the ITIL V3 Foundation Exam.
• IT begins with a full-length diagnostic test that identifies where candidates should be focusing their efforts.
• Candidates then can review weaker topics in the individual process area modules.
• At the end of each module, candidates complete a progress-tracking test. At the end of the program, The Art of Service provides a final, full-length test to assess ITIL V3 exam readiness.
The Art of Service has a long-standing history of commitment to helping clients advance their IT Service Management careers.
The ITIL V3 exam prep contains full details of the Official ITIL V3 Qualification. Suitable for those taking the foundation exam, it provides an overview of the purpose, objectives, and format of the examination. This online exam preparation offers a top level introduction to understanding the Service Lifecycle and each of the five components of the Lifecycle to help candidates pass the foundation exam.
• Uses terminology consistent with the ITIL Service Management Practices and the ITIL Glossary, acronyms and definitions.
• The structure of the ITIL V3 exam prep is aligned with the structure of the exam syllabus.
• Contains a Mock Exam with an Answer Key with rational to help the candidate pass the ITIL Foundation Exam.
• It contains a full answer guide to give students more information and support.
About The Art of Service
The Art of Service's products and services help companies achieve IT Service Management Excellence by being their (ITIL) Framework Educator of choice.
The company’s deep understanding of educational and service management best practices has made it the solution provider of choice for government and commercial clients. We serve over 3000 active International clients with a growing team of A-playing professionals. Our 2007 revenues will exceed a 50%+ annual growth rate. For more information, visit http://theartofservice.com
The Art of Service
50 Commercial Road
Newstead QLD 4006