WE’RE APPROACHING FITNESS ALL WRONG! Learn Why in Lifetime Physique: 16 Weeks to A Better Body, A Better Life—A Better You
October 25, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Health NewsDenver, CO—October 25, 2007—Fitness expert, Stuart Schaefer, writes a new book, Lifetime Physique, that enables people to get motivated, stay motivated, combat obesity, and take control of their lives.
If you look at the headlines across the nation—and world—it’s obvious health and obesity are on the forefront of the public’s concerns. Even after acknowledging the risks—and potential causes—associated with obesity, we still haven’t been able to get a handle on the problem. In fact, obesity rates continue to rise! Now, with Lifetime Physique: 16 Weeks to A Better Body, A Better Life—A Better You (New Vision Publishing; December 1, 2007; $14.95), Stuart Schaefer takes a revolutionary approach to getting healthy and STAYING healthy – an in-depth, simplified approach to creating what most of us overlook when trying to get in shape: the mental aspect.
Ever wonder why so many people fail at their New Year’s Resolutions after two weeks? They don’t develop the right mindset. “People are developing bad Lifestyles,” says Schaefer. “We, as a nation, have started creating bad habits. Bad eating habits, bad fitness habits—bad lifestyle habits. We’re going to have to start re-creating good habits that we know work. But, it must start with the mind.”
Lifetime Physique teaches how to create, maintain, and perfect a complete physical, mental, and emotional lifestyle full of success. It guides the reader, step-by-step, through a comprehensive program that reveals:
• How to overcome Mental Inertia to reach success;
• How to become Emotionally Charged to achieve anything;
• How to dissolve fat away by eating more;
• How to gain strength and generate an endless source of energy;
• How to transform your body by working out LESS, not more;
• How to build a sensible, sustainable lifestyle;
• How to take control of your mind—and your life.
What sets, Lifetime Physique, apart?
• It takes an inside-out approach—focusing on the mind first, then the body;
• It guides the reader through The 10-Step Transformation Process;
• It combines Nutrition, Weight Training, and Aerobics in a complete program;
• It provides a sensible eating program that doesn’t starve you;
• It uses an efficient training program that actually helps create time;
• It provides a comprehensive 16-week transformation success plan.
“Stu gave me the opportunity to start a program under his counsel, and helped me gain back the confidence I was lacking. Stu’s program first helped me to feel confident with myself, succeeding in emotional and mental goals. Only after those were achieved was I expected to achieve physical goals. I was impressed at how far this small increase in self- appreciation has taken me, as well as what I was able to achieve by believing in myself. I encourage others to be courageous, and to apply the successes they find into all areas of their life. Everyone is capable of being fit, and success is not too far off!”
Ashley Adam – College Student, CO
Order your copy of Lifetime Physique today. Visit www.lifetimephysique.com.
# # #
Lifetime Physique: 16 Weeks to A Better Body, A Better Life—A Better You
By Stuart Schaefer
New Vision Publishing; December 1, 2007; $14.95; ISBN: 978-0-9797335-0-5
To download high-resolution digital images of covers, authors, and selected interior illustrations, as well as press releases, author bios, and excerpts of current and recent titles, please visit http://www.lifetimephysique.com
To arrange an interview with Stuart Schaefer, contact 303-918-2792 or firstname.lastname@example.org