Thomas PR Announces New TV Show Client Appearance Wins
June 20, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Media NewsJune 2007, Melville, NY — Thomas Public Relations, Inc. http://www.thomas-pr.com, the award-winning technology, consumer electronics, digital imaging and Internet public relations agency announced today that it is has secured a slew of TV appearances for clients, with numerous PR placements on major syndicated and local TV news, talk, and entertainment shows.
Highlights of Thomas PR Client TV placements:
• Roadmaster appeared on “The Montel Williams Show” on May 25, 2007.
• Digital Foci appeared on “The Price is Right,” ABC-TV on April 17, 2007.
• Pictopia was on “Fox-News 6” San Diego, CA on May 7, 2007.
• Unibind was featured on “The View” with Rosie O’Donnell on April 12, 2007.
• DXG appeared on “Good Morning, San Diego” on May 29, 2007.
• Corsair was on “WTLV-TV First Coast News,” Jacksonville, FL on May 24, 2007.
• OWC on “ABC-TV News,” Phoenix, AZ on June 8, 2007.
• DXG will appear on CNN-TV in the upcoming “Adelantos” show in June 2007.
• Jadoo Power was featured in the NBC-TV “Today Show” on January 8, 2007.
• The Great Kat performed guitar and was interviewed on NBC-TV "Weekend Today in NY" on May 27, 2006.
• Digital Foci was featured on the NBC-TV “Today Show” May 29, 2006.
To view the latest Thomas PR client TV appearances, go to www.thomas-pr.com.
“We at Thomas PR are extremely excited with our client TV appearance wins and look forward to placing more clients in these revenue-increasing TV shows and major newsstand publication hits. The key to our success is the famous Thomas PR savvy on positioning clients with what TV shows want to air according to their schedules,” said Karen Thomas, President, Thomas PR. In addition to TV, Thomas PR clients have recently appeared in major newsstand publications, such as Investor’s Business Daily, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Barron’s, In Style Magazine, Life & Style Weekly, Woman’s World, Time Magazine, Glamour, Popstar! and many more.
Thomas PR Currently Scheduling Client in TV Shows & Monthly Print Holiday Gift Guides
Thomas PR is now scheduling clients for TV show segments on summer vacations and back-to-school feature as well as holiday and gift guides for monthly print magazines. For more information on how to become a Thomas Public Relations client, contact: Karen Thomas, Thomas PR (631) 549-7575 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.thomas-pr.com.
About Thomas PR
Founded in 1993, Thomas PR represents the leaders in technology and consumer electronics. Thomas PR has delivered thousands of articles and appearances in high-level media and has won over 500 awards for its clients. Thomas PR’s President, Karen Thomas, has served on the boards of the leading digital imaging organizations: PhotoImaging Manufacturers & Distributors Association (PMDA) and the International Photographic Council (IPC), a multinational non-profit organization of the United Nations. Ms. Thomas was also named one of “Five People to Watch,” by Newsday. Thomas Public Relations has also won numerous awards for its PR services, including “5 Star Rating” from Positive Image News, “Best Industry Press Conference” from Marketing Computers Magazine, and accolades from PR Intelligence, NextGenelectronics, NTS News and more.
For more information, contact Karen Thomas, Thomas Public Relations, Inc. 734 Walt Whitman Rd #206, Melville, NY 11747 (631) 549-7575 email: email@example.com web site: www.thomas-pr.com.
# # #
Thomas PR is a registered trademark of Thomas Public Relations, Inc.
Release at: http://www.thomas-pr.com/pressreleases/thomasprtvrelease.html