Avolus - luxury travel
August 12, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Media NewsAvolus is the first ever fully integrated luxury transport provider in the world, providing the answer to seamless first class private travel across the globe. Avolus offers the highest standards of private jet, helicopter, yacht and limousine travel; ensuring the easiest and safest door-to-door travel for both discriminating private clients and busy professionals.
Using sophisticated itinerary planning technology, Avolus seamlessly integrates its fleet of vehicles no matter how complex the travelling schedule, delivering the client in style and comfort to their destination. A combination of recent terrorist alerts and lowered cost of running an aircraft mean that increasing numbers of travellers are looking for private travel solutions. Avolus offers 24/7 access to a prestigious fleet of private helicopters, luxury jets, chauffeured limousines and crewed yachts – the service is easy to use, totally dependable and offers competitive rates.
Now one year old, Avolus is the brainchild of Justine Angelli and Alexis Grabar. The company was named after the Latin root ‘Vol’, ‘to fly’. The founders met at a ball in Monaco, Alexis with 12 years experience in the aviation industry but looking to invest in an entrepreneurial venture and Justine with a strong background in marketing and IT. Both identified a gap in the market - the need to supply clients the ultimate fleet in private transport for the low cost of brokers’ rates, but with personalised high service levels and managed integration between each element of the journey. It is the natural evolution of a market which began with the simple supply of private jets.
From business conference to relaxing holiday or glamorous ball, Avolus puts the pleasure back into travel. With pricing standardised across the globe and hourly rates based on the mode of transport, the company is ideal whether for an occasional chauffeur driven S-Class Mercedes or fleet of private jets at your beck and call. The company is operational across Europe, the US and Middle-East and has service centres in London, Paris and Moscow.
Avolus is the ultimate way to enhance any globetrotting lifestyle.
How the service works
Both business and private customers are catered for with a different card offering – the monetary value placed on the card can be anything from £500 and discussed with the Avolus team dependent on their requirements. Unique state of the art itinerary planning technology seamlessly integrates every journey, allowing clients to track their journeys.
- Avolus cards are pre-paid. ‘Credit’ is placed and then used against any combination of vehicle – be that jet, chauffeured car, helicopter or yacht (e.g. 40% jet time, 30% helicopter, 20% limousine and 10% yacht).
- Because of this, transport can be booked at the last minute as no fund clearance is required.
- There is no membership or annual fee. There are no additional charges, all money on the card is used on transportation time.
- The rates are hourly, and are made clear depending on the transportation required.
- Clients are able to use the simple and secure website (a service only Avolus currently offers in the market) to check balances, top up credits and view journey details.
- The Avolus Card is simply presented on arrival of vehicle to confirm identity.
- Customer preferences are kept on file, so the member need never repeat this twice, from food and drink to newspaper choice. They also only need to provide all requirements (inc. passport information) once and will only receive one invoice, unlike booking separate modes of transport via a broker.
- Members have the continuity of familiar drivers and aircraft crew (unlike booking through a broker).
- This is no premium for this service.
- The support team can be reached 24/7 on 0845 450 1504 to discuss all requirements.
- Each client has a dedicated account manager with mobile telephone number to ensure they can always be reached.
The Communication Group
020 7630 1411
The Communication Group
020 7630 1411