HRmarketer.com to Introduce Social Networking, RSS Feed Capabilities and HR Blog Database
September 14, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Media NewsCapitola, CA - September 14, 2007 — HRmarketer.com will soon sport a graphic redesign that emphasizes social networking and RSS feeds, announced the no. 1 marketing and public relations service for companies selling to human resources. As part of its development schedule for the next six months, the Web-based service will also introduce a customized welcome page and upgraded planning features.
Since its debut in 2002, over 500 human resource suppliers have used HRmarketer.com to generate publicity, website traffic, sales leads and improved SEO for their company, making HRmarketer.com the most popular marketing and public relations service in the human resource industry.
The following improvements are planned:
- Upgrades to HRmarketer.com's graphics and user interface design.
- Improvements to the social networking capabilities of HRmarketer.com, including the ability for suppliers to "comment" on journalists and rate events.
- A new blogs database, including a built-in RSS feed reader application to quickly monitor recent postings from hundreds of human resource blogs.
- The ability to subscribe to RSS feeds to keep current on the latest speaking and award opportunities in the HR and related spaces.
- The ability to customize HRmarketer.com's welcome page by selecting from a number of "modules" – including Community, Award Deadlines, My Press Releases, HR News, My Planner, Favorite Blogs and Recent Postings, etc.
- Upgrades to the "My Planner" feature.
"Change is constant in the HR industry, and these new features are designed to transform HRmarketer into an online community," explained Mark Willaman, founder and president. "Social networking is the future, and we're making this investment so our members can enjoy the latest interactive tools that will keep them ahead of the technology curve."
Fisher Vista, LLC, who owns HRmarketer.com, plans to launch a similar marketing service in the senior care market in early 2008.
HRmarketer.com is a service of Fisher Vista LLC, a marketing and information services firm focusing exclusively on the human capital industry. Through its Marketing PR services, the company services hundreds of human resource and employee benefit service providers, helping them generate publicity, website traffic, sales leads and improved SEO.