Kineo to share rapid e-learning insights with defence sector
October 23, 2007 (PRLEAP.COM) Media NewsKineo, the leaders in rapid e-learning, have long been advocating the benefits of a rapid approach. As a pioneer in this field, Kineo has been invited to share its experiences in how rapid e-learning could deliver benefits to the defence sector at the Modern Learning Symposium 2007 (MLS 07), on HMS Sultan in Gosport, on Oct 31st.
In a presentation entitled Rapid e-learning: tools and techniques, Steve Rayson, Managing Partner of Kineo will explain:
• What rapid e-learning means and how it can deliver more for less
• The tools and techniques involved and how training teams can take them on board
• Examples of how rapid approaches are working for organisations like Cable & Wireless, Google and BP
Speaking ahead of the event, Steve Rayson said:
“E-learning has a reputation problem. It takes too long and costs too much. It's generally not thought of as good value for money. But it doesn't have to be this way. With rapid e-learning approaches and techniques, it's possible to accelerate development, reduce cost, and deliver engaging and effective e-learning that provides real value. We believe that rapid e-learning can deliver value to the defence sector, and we’re pleased to be invited to share how we’ve partnered with clients including Cable & Wireless, BP and Google to deliver these results and share our insights at this prestigious event.”
As well as presenting, Kineo will exhibit at the exhibition. To learn more about the event go to www.mls07.co.uk.
Kineo will also present and exhibit at Learning Technologies on January 30th and 31st at the Olympia in London. Learn more about Kineo’s rapid e-learning services at www.kineo.co.uk
Kineo is the rapid e-learning leader. Kineo helps organisations including Cable & Wireless, BP, Google, Marks & Spencer, Virgin Media and HBOS to say yes to business needs with rapid e-learning, driving down cost and increasing speed of response to business critical needs.
Our services include:
• Rapid e-learning consultancy on how to get rapid e-learning into your organisation
• Rapid e-learning development to deliver effective e-learning at speed
• Rapid capability building to bring design and development skills into teams
• Rapid e-learning support services and hosting
• Rapid guides, tools, resources, and Flatpacks available at the Rapid E-learning Store
Founded in November 2005 by Matthew Fox, Mark Harrison, Steve Rayson and Stephen Walsh, Kineo is a limited liability partnership with offices in Brighton.
For further information, contact:
Stephen Walsh 07799 064026
7 Orange Row, Brighton, BN1 1UQ